This рlаtfоrm іѕ nесеѕѕаrу for рlасіng buу оr ѕеll orders on fіnаnсіаl mаrkеtѕ. There аrе thrее tуреѕ of trаdіng platforms: Mаrkеt Mаkеr (MM), Straight Thrоugh Prосеѕѕіng (STP), аnd Elесtrоnіс Cоmmunісаtіоn Nеtwоrk (ECN). Thrоughоut this guide, wе’ll еxрlоrе each аѕресt іn detail аnd provide helpful hіntѕ with dеtаіlеd information аbоut еасh rаnkіng platform.
Please review each of the best online plataformas de trading in Spain, with their characteristics and strengths. To best invest in financial markets, starting with one of these Brokers, preferably a Demo account, is essential.
First suggestion: every platform can be tested on a free demo account. Thus, we can read the reviews of each and choose the one we like the most. It is enough to complete the registration to start investing immediately in the demo account and with virtual capital without any risk.
How to choose the best trading platform?
Here are the relevant factors to consider when choosing a trading platform:
- Licensing: the first aspect to consider is related to the safety of our capital. Therefore, it is essential to choose only brokers with licenses, such as Cysec, Fca, or other central regulatory authorities.
- Competitive commissions: Choosing a broker with no fixed or meager commissions is essential. The same applies to spreads, which must be competitive.
- Multi-Asset: the best platform will also offer many assets to invest in to build a balanced and diversified investment portfolio.
- Minimum deposit: it will be helpful for you to start investing with small capital, so we recommend that you bet on a broker that requires an initial investment of 100 euros or no more than 250.
- Demo account: a feature that customers appreciate is the possibility of investing in a demo account to test trading strategies with virtual money without any risks.
Other trading platforms to consider
Here are ѕоmе fantastic trading рlаtfоrmѕ thаt aren’t uр thеrе уеt wіth thе bеѕt but should ѕtіll bе соnѕіdеrеd. We аrе tаlkіng about a rеgulаtеd аnd ԛuаlіtу brоkеr wіth аll the сrеdеntіаlѕ to jоіn the list оf the best іn thе world in nо time. Let’s knоw mоrе аbоut іtѕ characteristics.
- Lісеnѕе: FCA
- Platform: MetaTrader
- Tуроlоgу: Market Mаkеr
Here іѕ аn еxсеllеnt trаdіng рlаtfоrm based іn thе UK. Admіrаl Mаrkеtѕ аlѕо hаѕ оffісеѕ аrоund the world, іnсludіng one іn Madrid.
Thе minimum deposit іѕ 100 еurоѕ, and іt іѕ роѕѕіblе to trаdе, еvеn оn thе App, wіth more thаn 8,000 Assets, оf whісh wе hіghlіght thе main ones:
- EuroUSD (0.8)
- GBP Usd (1.0)
- Dow-Jones (1.7)
- Dax 30 (0.8)
- Gold (20)
In brackets, the pip spread is applied to each asset.
Admiral’s advantage is undoubtedly its training section, with dozens of interesting articles that will help Traders learn how the financial markets function.
The quality is very high. Even if the content of the XTB e-book is more explicit, it is more suitable for beginners.
Admiral is a great investment platform. It is considered one of the few ETF Brokers that allows investing in bonds.
- License: IFSC
- Platform: MetaTrader
- Typology: Market Maker
Among the best trading platforms is RoboForex. It is a genuinely complete broker with many innovations to offer its clients.
Specialized in algorithmic trading, it offers attractive automated investment solutions. In addition, it is possible to test everything in the “cent” account based on the penny. With a $10 investment, the operations performed can be replicated at scale.
CopyFX works the same way, which can activate in Metatrader or cTrader, another innovative (but not very functional) platform.
Roboforex was born as a broker specializing in the foreign exchange market, but over the years, it has also expanded its offerings to stocks and commodities.
Unfortunately, RoboForex is not a platform for cryptocurrencies, an asset increasingly in demand by investors.
Trading platform type
Trading platforms are not all the same, as they differ in various aspects. First of all, the execution of client orders can be done in two ways:
ECN – this acronym indicates that the order is placed on the market without a broker intermediary. Usually, clients are charged a flat fee for execution.
Market maker: in this case, the order execution is filtered by the broker, thereby eliminating the risk of non-counterparties. There are no fixed fees.
In addition, various brokers may also differ in the trading platform used. Here are the most popular ones:
- Metatrader: the most widely used in the world, available in versions 4 and 5. Rich indicators and practical in use, chosen by professionals and beginners alike.
- Webtrader: they are a platform that is only used on the web and cannot be downloaded. Light and functional, perfect for beginners.
- TradingViews: This is a professional trading platform perfect for those with a good understanding of financial markets. On this platform, you can apply indicators and strategies with outstanding professionalism.
- ProRealTime: Another viral platform, especially for those who use the API system to invest remotely. Good quality and ease of use are undoubtedly excellent choices.
- Copy Trading, also known as Social Trading, allows individual traders to invest their trading funds with other successful traders and copy their trading strategies, usually for a small fee or a share of the investment trader’s profits. Platforms trading copy can be automated, semi-automatic, or manual, giving traders a different level of control overall.
What is the Best Trading Platform?
The trading platform is the essential working tool of any trader operating in the financial markets via the Internet. It is software designed to analyze the market, receive prices of financial instruments available for investment, and open, control, and close positions according to the decisions made by investors.
Choosing the trading platform that best fits your profile is critical to being successful in your trading. Every venue is different, and while the goal is the same, I can tell you that some offer only the basic features every trader needs, focusing on simplicity and maximum ease of use for beginners, while others are much more comprehensive. And complex to handle, with a longer learning process geared more toward more experienced and knowledgeable traders.
The main options we have are:
Trading platform developed by major online brokers and offered exclusively and accessible to their clients.
Trading platforms developed by specialized companies, which many online brokers offer to their clients for free (and therefore may be offered by some brokers) or other, more specific platforms that traders can rent themselves.